At MobModAPK, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) provisions. This DMCA Disclaimer page outlines our commitment to addressing copyright infringement claims and provides instructions for reporting any unauthorized use of copyrighted materials on our website, https://mobmodapk.com/.
Copyright Infringement Notification: If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon on our website, we encourage you to notify us by submitting a written notification that includes the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work: Provide a detailed description of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed, including any applicable registration or reference numbers.
- Identification of the infringing material: Clearly specify the location of the infringing material on our website, such as the URL or page link.
- Contact information: Include your name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address to enable us to contact you regarding your complaint.
- Statement of good faith belief: State that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Statement of accuracy: Declare that the information provided in your notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Signature: Sign the notification either physically or electronically.
Please send the notification to our designated Copyright Agent at the following address:
Copyright Agent: Name: Address: City: State: Zip Code: Country: Email: [email protected]
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA notification, we will take appropriate actions, including removing or disabling access to the infringing material. We may also contact the alleged infringer to allow them to respond to the notification.
Counter-Notification Process: If you believe that the material removed or disabled due to a copyright infringement notice is not infringing or that you are authorized to use the material, you may submit a counter-notification. The counter-notification must include:
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- Identify the material that has been removed or disabled and the location at which it appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled due to mistake or misidentification.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in your jurisdiction and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original copyright infringement notification.
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Please submit the counter-notification to our designated Copyright Agent at the above address.
Please note that under the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
We are committed to maintaining the integrity of intellectual property rights and appreciate your cooperation in addressing copyright infringement concerns on our website.
Last Updated: 10/05/2023
Please consult legal counsel for further assistance or if you have any questions regarding the DMCA and its requirements.